UPDATED WITH RESOURCES AND DOCUMENTS!
We are looking forward to seeing you at our annual Friendship House Board Retreat, March 9 from 8:30 – 2:oo pm at Immanuel Church Highlands, 2400 W 17th Street A, Wilmington in the lower level.
We will have a short coffee/ morning social starting at 8:30. The retreat will begin at 9:00. There will be three breaks, including lunch. We will be done no later than 2:00 pm.
Come at 8:30 to visit with your fellow board members and help us to build our vision tree. We will start promptly at 9:00. If you are struggling finding the location, please call or text Kim at 240-271-6544 or Meg at 610-304-6625.
Details about the location: Immanuel does not have a parking lot. It is in a residential neighborhood with parking available on 17th Street or Riverview as well as 16th Street behind the church. The entrance that should be used is in the courtyard on 17th Street. There are signs pointing to the office which is the main entrance to the church. Immanuel Church Highlands is often confused with Immanuel Church on Pennsylvania Avenue and Greenhill. There is a sign at the entrance of Riverview and Pennsylvania Ave pointing to Immanuel Episcopal Church Highlands.
- A breakfast or snack item to share
- $10 donation for lunch
- New pillow donation for Transitional Housing
- Your mountain drawing from the November meeting (You thought I forgot about this – yes, we will be revisiting these!)
- Ideas about engaging your community to Friendship House
- Three words that explain the Friendship House core values to go on sticky notes!
DOCUMENTS FOR RETREAT (these will be provided):
Websites used as resources: