Dropping Off Donations
- Donations must be in a tied plastic bag
- Please place donations in blue bins and follow signs
- Tax receipts available at drop-off
- Call (302) 654-1390 with any questions.
What We Need
- Clothing for men, women, and children
- Shoes, belts, hats, and purses- in good condition
- Underwear, socks, and bathing suits- must be new
- Our greatest need is everyday clothing (sweatshirts, jeans, sweatpants, sneakers, etc), men’s clothing, and larger sizes clothing (3XL – 5XL)
Condition of Items
- Clothing should be in good condition, meaning that it looks close to new
- Items should be clean, and free of rips, stains, pet hair, odors, and other imperfections
About the Clothing Bank
Our Clothing Bank is made up of two large warehouses. Our mission is to provide new or gently used clothing to men, women, and children throughout Delaware. Annually, we successfully process approximately 200,000 pounds of clothing, and about 6,000 individuals received clothing assistance from us.
Our dedication to serving the community with compassion and generosity remains unwavering, and we strive to make a positive impact on the lives of those in need through our Clothing Bank.
Creating Excellent Outcomes (CEO) Job Training Program
The Clothing Bank offers an empowering job and life skills training program designed to support women to rebuild their reputations, revitalize their spirits, and rediscover their true potential. Throughout the program, these women acquire positive work habits, fine-tune essential job skills, and receive comprehensive job search support. This support includes assistance with resume development, enhancing interviewing skills, and guidance in completing job applications.
Through these efforts, the program aims to help women transform their lives and create a brighter future for themselves.
Our Clothing Bank provides a wonderful volunteer opportunity for all ages and abilities. We welcome volunteers throughout the week to help sort clothing and will offer weekend opportunities for groups of 10 or more. We have opportunities for individuals, small groups, and larger groups of up to 30 people. In addition to sorting clothing, we have opportunities for drivers to assist with moving items, as well as some administrative work during the week day.
If your interested in getting involved, please fill out our volunteer application.