The 2023 Highmark Walk for a Healthy Community will be on June 10, 2023 at the Riverfront. Please join us and walk for our life-saving, life-changing programs. If you’re not able to make the in-person event, please consider virtually walking and sending us a photo!
We’ve had over 500 people walk to support FH each year for the past 3 years. Last year we raised about $75,000. Our goal is to have 500 people come TOGETHER on walk day. Will you join us?
How to register for a specific walk team!
Select a team in the list below to register for (click the team name to get to the registration page). No donation is required to register but any donation is greatly appreciated! Any person who raises $30 towards their personal page will receive a Highmark Walk t-shirt.
What team do I sign up for?
That’s up to you! You can walk with an FH program team or join your faith communities team. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to create your own team!
Full list of FH Highmark Walk Teams
FH Program Teams:
- Clothing Bank
- Kent/Sussex Empowerment Center
- MOT Empowerment Center
- Newark Empowerment Center
- The Admin Ensemble
- Team Housing
- Wilmington Empowerment Center
Faith Community Teams:
- Christ Church Christiana Hundred
- Concord Trekkers
- First & Central Presbyterian Church
- Grace United Methodist Church
- Immanuel Highlands Episcopal Church
- New Castle Presbyterian 2023
- Red Clay Ramblers
- Riverfront Ministries
- SsAM and Friends of SsAM Team
- St. Marks UMC
- The St. Paul’s Holy Walkamolies
- Trinity Episcopal Parish
- Trinity Presbyterian Church
- Westminster Walkers
- 12,000 Reasons to Walk
- BNI Downtown Wilmington Networkers
- CTL ALT ELITE
- Kristen’s Crew
- Richmond AFC (Active Foot Club)
- See Thru The Struggle
- Stepping Time
For any questions, please contact Kristen Reisor at email@example.com
Thank you to our 2023 FH Highmark Walk Gold Sponsors!