Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the Highmark Walk will be a virtual walk.
A virtual walk is a real walk, but it’s on your terms! Walk anytime on June 5, 2021. You choose how and when you walk or run. There is no set mileage.
How to Register
Select a team in the list below to register for (click their team name to get to their registration page)! There’s no minimum required to register but a donation is greatly appreciated! Any person who raises $30 towards their personal page will receive a Highmark Walk t-shirt.
What team do I sign up for?
That’s up to you! You can pick your favorite Friendship House program or your affiliated faith community. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to create your own team!
Full list of Friendship House Highmark walk Teams
Faith Community Teams:
- Christ Church Christiana Hundred
- Concord Presbyterian Church
- First & Central Presbyterian Church
- Grace United Methodist Church
- Immanuel Highlands Episcopal Church
- Limestone Presbyterian
- New Castle Presbyterian Church
- Newark Faith Communities Team
- Red Clay Ramblers
- SsAM and Friends of SsAM Team Page
- St. Marks UMC
- The Journey
- Trinity Episcopal Parish
- Trinity Presbyterian Church
- Westminster Walkers
FH Program Teams:
- Annie’s Ensemble
- Kristen’s Crew
- St. Andrew’s School
- Team Empowerment
- Team Hartman
- Team Knox for Friendship House
- Team GG
For any questions, please contact Kristen Reisor at email@example.com