Summer hours: The Clothing Bank is accepting clothing and shoe donations every Thursday 9am – 1pm in closed plastic bags. Click here for more information. The Clothing Bank will be closed Aug 6th.
* * * * *
Friendship House continues to monitor the COVID-19 crisis and do what is in the best interest of our staff, guests, and volunteers.
We are NOT allowing any volunteers on-site at any Friendship House location until further notice.
Friendship House Clothing Bank
- Open for donations every Thursday 9am – 1pm
- We will be closed Aug 6th
- Clothing and shoe donations ONLY
- Donations must be in a tied plastic bag
- No appointment needed
- Please wear a mast when dropping off
- Please call (302) 654-1390 with any questions
- All centers are open and serving with modified hours
- Services by appointment only
- Hospitality during set hours, all are welcome
- Click here for more information
Epiphany House and Andrew’s Place
- Volunteers are still providing meals
- No volunteers may join for meal or enter the building
- No new residents will be accepted until further notice
- No volunteers are serving with us
- No sit-down meal
- Grab – and – go breakfast only until further notice
- Use Shipley St. Entrance
* * * * *
People facing displacement who lack community often find themselves experiencing homelessness. Friendship House becomes the community for these individuals and families during their transition from dependent to self sufficient and ultimately an accepted member of the community.